Hundreads of research has proven that more involved a father is, more successful a children will be. The influence of father determines a child social life, grades at school and further achievements.
“Fathers are central to the emotional well-being of their children; they are are capable caretakers and disciplinarians”. ~ HuffingtonPost
Studies also shows that if child’s father is affectionate, supportive, and involved then children’s are more likely to be confident in new situations, emotionally secure and eager to explore their surroundings.
13 Beautiful Pictures of Fathers and Their Children
1. Father and Daughters Walk and Exercise at Hill Top Kathmandu
2. Child Walks Holding Father Hand at Island of Corsica
3. Father Carrying his Child on the road during Monsoon in Delhi, India
4. Father and Child Watching Golf Tournament
5. Man Carrying His Child Holding Umbrella at Marina Beach
6. Father and Child Looking at Frozen Ice
7. Father and Child Preparing for Valentines Day
8. Father Drives her Daughter Car at Shanghai
9. Father Carrying Smiling Daughter
10. Father and Child Driving Bicycle
11. Father and Son Walks Out to Check Waves at Mexico
12. Father Using Mobile with his Son at Friday Prayer in Sanaa
13. Six Year Old Daughter Tossed in Air by her Father
Image Source: Reuters
Fathers tend to be more willing than mothers to confront their children and enforce discipline, leaving their children with the impression that they in fact have more authority.” While Mothers, on the other hand, rely on kids emotional attachment to them to influence their behavior. Both approach is required and effective in disciplining children.