Ayushmaan Khurrana and Bhumi Pednekar starrer ‘Shubh Mangal Saavdhan’ is all set to hit the theatres on 1st of September. The trailer looks quite promising. The sensitive issue based movie will definitely put you on a laughter ride.
Here are the reasons why ‘Shubh Mangal Saavdhan’ is a must watch:
1.Out-of-the-box Concept: Shubh Mangal Saavdhan is not a regular love story. It is based on a sensitive issue of erectile dysfunction and impotency. As the tagline suggests, ‘Stand Up for Love’. Just like ‘Vicky Donor’, ‘Dum Laga Ke Haisha’ and ‘Toilet-Ek Prem Katha’, this movie is an unconventional one.
2. Ayushmaan and Bhumi’s Chemistry: Back in ‘Dum Laga Ke Haisha’, we have seen the adorable chemistry between Ayushmaan and Bhumi. Seems like the duo is all geared up to become our favorite on-screen pair. Also, both of them have proved themselves that they are not average actors.
3. Quirky Dialogues: In the trailer itself, we see the humorous and catchy dialogues with catchy one-liners like “Woh mera launda hai, uska kuch bhi nanha sa nahi ho sakta” and “Shakal chuze bhar ki, aur ladki chahiye Katrina Kaif, khud to aam-vam chus kr nikal jati hai, aur saara pressure hum par aa jata hai”. Some lines that will instantly make you laugh.
4. Catchy Music: With the score by Tanishk Bagchi and Vayu, Rocket Saiyaan, Laddoo and Kanha are ruling the charts. The songs are catchy enough to be played in repeat mode. The songs have added a funny quotient to the story.
5. Humorous but not Vulgar: Despite the serious issue, the movie makes sure to tickle our funny bone. This movie is definitely going to be a laugh riot. The filmmakers managed to portray an adult issue in a family-friendly way.
6. Tollywood Hit’s Remake: The Tamil movie titled ‘Kalyana Samayal Saadham’ was a huge box office hit in the south. It will be interesting to see how people react to its Bollywood remake will is made by R.S. Prasanna himself.
Shubh Mangal Saavdhan’s Trailer:
Book your tickets and watch out the movie. Don’t forget to let us know your views about the film.